Making a referral to diversion

We accept referrals from:

  • Children and Young People's Services
  • Educational establishments (schools, PRUs etc)
  • The police
  • Parents / Carers

All referrals are then assessed to see if they meet the criteria for further intervention work with the youth offending service.


Complete an online referral

Please read the referral form guidance (Word, 85KB) before completing the referral form below.

Email your completed the form and consent to your local Youth Offending team.

Paper referrals